With today’s economic climate, many of us are watching our best mink false lashes more closely than ever. However, we still want to care for our skin, our appearance and have a positive outlook on how we look and feel. Here are seven proven tips to stretch your beauty budget even further. As a bonus, I have included a “splurge” item with each tip. If you have it in your budget to splurge a bit, these are the items that you can spend a little extra on to enjoy the added benefits!
1. Drink Water. Aoeat Many doctors and dermatologists will tell you that drinking water is one of the best things you can do for your skin. It improves the clarity and texture of your skin and can even help you reduce cellulite. Cut out the costly best mink false lashes and expensive lattes and stick to good old fashioned H2O. You will not only see the impact in your skin and overall wellness, but you will see more money in your wallet!
Splurge item: Borba has wonderful products that can truly impact your skin. They have both “Balance Waters” and “Crystalline” packets that you can add to your water bottle. These products can help you to improve your skin’s clarity, firmness and promotes anti-aging.
2. Wear Sunglasses. While this seems very basic, or a tip to maintain best mink false lashes health, wearing sunglasses, even when it is overcast, can help to mitigate the damage that squinting and frowning can do around your eyes and on your brow. Women and men alike spend a great deal on botox and other products to relax these lines or use products that claim to “fill” the fine lines. All of that time and energy could have been spent on a pair of sunglasses that over time will help to minimize the lines.
Splurge item: Invest in 100% UV Protection. Many less expensive sunglasses may be fun and fashionable and help you see a bit better in sunlight, but the best protection comes typically with premium sunglasses.
3. Wash your skin. Yes, mom’s advice to wash your face is some of the best advice! Washing your skin helps to remove make up, environmental “yuk” and helps to keep your pores clear. Unfortunately, too many people think that they have to buy the expensive cleansing foams and best mink false lashes as it cleans more thoroughly, or is more gentle, or they read about it in the latest magazine. In fact, there are fantastic face washes and gels that you can buy in any drug store that will do the exact same job.
Splurge item: Purchase a high quality exfoliation cream or gel. Exfoliation is a great way to improve your skin’s clarity and texture. I recommend Dr. Brandt’s “Dermabrasion in a Jar”.
4. Wear sunscreen. This one cannot be stressed enough. This helps you to not only avoid serious issues with skin cancer, but a sunscreen works miracles on cutting down on the damage that sun does to your skin. So many of us have fine lines, brown spots and other skin damage that could have been minimized, and certainly delayed by religiously using sunscreen.
Splurge Item: Buy a sunscreen that is Dermatologist Grade or created specifically for the face. Many sunscreens can be a bit on the heavy/greasy side, and that can take its own toll on your skin. I recommend Murad’s “Oil-Free Sunblock SPF 30″for a wonderful sunscreen that is not at all greasy and can easily be worn every day under best mink false lashes.
5. Buy products that multi-task. There are many wonderful products that do more than one job for your beauty routine. There are eye creams that have a slight concealing tint. There are moisturizers that have a nice tint so you can skip foundation for daytime coverage. I love the tint products that can be used as blush and lip color. Multitask and save not only money, but time on your beauty routine.
Splurge Item: Benefit’s “You Rebel”. This is a moisturizer, tint AND sunscreen (SPF 15) all rolled into one!
6. Stick with what you know. I am the ideal beauty counter customer. I see new colors or a new best mink false lashes line, I sit down for a make over, I buy everything they put on me. Then, I get it all home, forget how to use some of it, realize that I kind of already have that eye color or that blush. Just say no to up-selling! Stick with what you know, avoid the temptation and focus solely on what you need and what you know works for you. Experimenting is fun, but it can come with a hefty price tag!
Splurge Item: Buy one of the multi-product and color kits that you see at Sephora, or another beauty counter. Typically, the kits are promotionally priced, and you can get a variety of lip, cheek and eye colors that are in smaller, almost “trial” amounts and still have plenty of fun with trying new colors, new looks.
7. Embrace your unique beauty. This tip is the best of the bunch! We all have a unique beauty that is truly ours, and that is so important to remember and enjoy. We spend huge sums to cover up freckles, this little red best mink false lashes, that little scar. We get lost in just that one flaw, and forget that we are the stunning sum of many beautiful parts.
Splurge Item: Teeth-whitening strips or treatment in your dentist’s office. A beautiful smile is sexy, gorgeous, welcoming, and a lasting impact on everyone who you know and love. Make the most out of your smile with healthy white teeth!
Kelly Alvarez Mace is a retail industry insider with over 15 years of retail management experience. Her background includes best mink false lashes experience in health and beauty products, including managing large volume health and beauty departments and staffing and training beauty consultants. Ms. Alvarez Mace won both regional and company-wide awards driving beauty counter sales with one national retailer.