As women are feeling the economic crunch more and more, they are now very meticulous when it comes to buying cosmetics, including eyelash products like Idol lash, Dulash and others. Gone are the days when women would immediately bite at huge ads stating that a product “guarantees longer, fuller darker eyelash mascara factory 7 days.” They now want to be assured that not only will the product make good on its promise, it will not cause them any harm as well.
Aoeatf you are looking for tips on selecting eyelash products, there is one main rule that you should always remember: “Verify all claims.” Don’t just accept what the ads or testimonials say right off the bat. You should learn to dig deeper. True, the cosmetics market is flooded with eyelash products which may make verification difficult. But, it is necessary. After all, you wouldn’t want to dish out money for a product that will not work, but even cause serious damage to your eyes as well.
Before you make your final decision on an eyelash product, it is recommended that you first make a list of all the products that might be useful to you. Once you have your list ready, proceed with the tips that we have for you below
1. If you are hypersensitive, it is important that you have an allergy test done prior to buying any product. You need to know which specific substances you are allergic to.
2. Buy products only from established cosmetics companies. These companies will not sacrifice their reputation on inferior and potentially harmful products. They will conduct rigorous clinical trials before releasing their products to the public.
3. Look at the ingredients list of the product and research on them one by one. If you have had an allergy test, you can easily tick off products in your list that contain chemicals or substances that you are allergic too. If you haven’t had any allergy test done, take special note of the product ingredients that have been known to cause adverse reactions.
4. See if the product as a whole causes side effects. Some of the more common side effects associated with eyelash products include itching, irritation, redness and burning sensation in the eyes. Products that contain prostaglandin analogues or derivatives, like Bimatroprost or trinorprosta, have been known to cause darkening of the skin of the eyelid and eye color changes.
5. Take note of the instructions on product usage. Reputable eyelash products usually give a time frame in which you should use them (on average, between 4 and 8 weeks). If no such time period is given, never use any product for more than 8 weeks unless it is clearly stated that you can use it regularly and for the long term.
6. Take note of the price as well. Some products actually share the same darker eyelash mascara factory ut differ in price. If two products have the same ingredients, it is more frugal to purchase the cheaper one.
7. Finally, make it a point to read product reviews. We are not talking about testimonials on the product’s official website, which are clearly biased. Read reviews from retail sites like Amazon. Average people who have bought and tried out the product will give you their no holds barred reviews.
Learn more tips on how to select eyelash growth products today!
If you really want to have great looking eyelash, you should check out jan marini lash reviews online and see if its right for you!
Or Rapidlash reviews that says it is equally effective as well. Do your research darker eyelash mascara factory